Opportunities with the National Deaneries Network
Due to retirements and job changes the NDN Steering Group are looking for people to join the group.
We are currently looking to fill these roles:
- Web content coordinator/writer/contributor
- Social media manager and content producer
- NDN subscriber network development and management
- Event organisation and development
- Secretary to the group
These are voluntary roles with help with out-of-pocket expenses. Ideally you should have expertise and practical experience of these roles together with a good knowledge and experience of deanery workings and the wider structures of the Church of England.
About the NDN
The NDN is an open network of people interested in and supporting the work of Deaneries. Although not part of the formal structures of the Church of England the NDN has established it’s self as a key authoritative player working alongside the National Church.
Our members include Lay Chairs, Treasurers, Secretaries, Area/Rural Deans, Archdeacons and the odd Bishop. Currently there are around 1200 active subscribers to the Network, however, our reach is much beyond the subscribers. Our Deanery Briefings have attracted over 2000 delegates.
Membership of the NDN is free and gives access to our library of resources, including videos from previous conferences and briefings. We are keen to resource Dioceses and the National Church in their work with Deaneries – and give Deaneries a voice on the national stage.
Could you take on one of these roles?
- Have you a heart for the mission and ministry of the Deanery?
- Could you make a difference to the influence of the NDN?
- Could you help continue to embed the NDN in supporting our Deaneries in their mission and ministry?
To find out more about the work of the NDN, the roles, and the time commitment involved call Tug Wilson on 07785 334077 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal discussion.