The National Deaneries Network is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Submitting information to us for registration is agreement from you that this transfer may involve the information coming to us via a route outside the EC. You should be aware countries outside the EC might not have data protection safeguards equivalent to the UK.
2. We use our best efforts to grant access only to bona fide Organisations and Agencies however the National Deaneries Network will not be held responsible if a third party poses as an organisation or agency, evades security checks, and gains access to personal details.
3. We will not disclose to any third party other than bona fide church organisations, other delegates and attendees at National Deanery Network events your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number without your prior consent, except to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant.
4. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the National Deaneries Network Web Site.
5. We do not use third parties to store or process information supplied by you to us. If this changes we will let you know and will take guarantees from any such third parties as to the security of your personal information.
What do we collect and how do we use it?
• IP Address
We use this to administer the web site and sometimes during technical support.
For the National Deaneries Network website to work properly we may require clients/users to enable session cookies (permanent cookies are recommended). You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or reject all cookies by modifying your browser preferences.
• Registration information
Information provided when registering is not used for any purpose other than enabling the National Deaneries Network and those acting on their behalf, to process and administer bookings and reservations for events organised or managed by the National Deaneries Network.
Security procedures are in place to protect the alteration, misuse or loss of information under our control.
• External links:
• Site updates:
We will very occasionally contact registered users where appropriate by email to inform them of major site updates. Minor developments will be notified on the home page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries